Bloober Team has released the first teaser trailer for the indie PS4-exclusive launch title, Basement Crawl. This game is one creepy action-packed download that will give PS4 buyers a truly unique experience for their new systems.
Check out the video above and some additional details below! Also, join Bloober on FACEBOOK for all updates!
ABOUT BASEMENT CRAWL
Basement Crawl is a strategic action game featuring creepy characters, challenging environments and exciting maze-based competitive multiplayer. Created by Krakow-based indie developer Bloober Team, Basement Crawl will launch within the PlayStation® 4 launch window as an exclusive title for the new system.
In the game, players will face-off – with up-to-eight players online or up-to-four via local play –in grid-based arenas as they race to set diabolical traps and explosives in order to hinder or defeat their enemies. Basement Crawl will feature four classes, each utilizing a variety of unique bombs and power-ups, allowing players to mix and match strategy for each class.
Basement Crawl features an unforgettable and entirely mesmerizing style with disturbing characters and spine-chilling settings. The game, however, forgoes exaggerated violence to create a sinisterly clever but engaging experience that remains both edgy and entertaining.
Basement Crawl is the first must-have downloadable game for PlayStation 4 and an incredible addition to the independently developed game collection on the system.
- An Engagingly Unnerving Style: a ghoulish but entertaining presentation inspired by classic grindhouse movies, twisted horror films and even other games, such as Manhunt.
- Classic Gameplay with a Modern Twist: brings together the best gameplay elements of classic titles like Bomberman with modern technology and online features.
- Multiplayer: players can battle to be the best against others either locally for up-to-four competitors or online for up-to-eight contenders.
- An Awesome Party Game: easy-to-learn gameplay and a focus on multiplayer fun makes Basement Crawl the perfect house-party fragfest.
- Classes and Characters: the game features four unpredictable and macabre characters, each representing a unique class, and each sporting special abilities and skills.
- “2.5D?”: Basement Crawl is made with a 3D-engine, but presented in classic 2D, allowing players to control the position of the camera while enjoying dynamic lights and effects.
- Arenas: nine uniquely hair-raising arenas are included for players to master and conquer, including the Slaughterhouse, Restaurant Dungeon, Abandoned Circus and more.
- Online Features Include: Leaderboards for comparing highest scores with friends and other players; Party chat for PS4, Trophies, Invites, Ranks