Frontier Launches ELITE DANGEROUS: ARENA for Xbox One
Test your skills and join the Elite in PVP space combat for Xbox One, starting today
Cambridge, UK. 26 April 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Elite Dangerous: Arena thrusts Xbox One players into first-person space dogfights against the galaxy’s greatest pilots in the ultimate 34th century gladiatorial contest, featuring:
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate’s towering view, Cluster Compound’s mining facility, Asteria Point’s cavernous space station and Ice Field’s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.
All existing Elite Dangerous players on Xbox One own Arena now as part of the core game, and can look forward to a new world of competition as pilots enter the fray via Elite Dangerous: Arena.
Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One launches today for £4.79 ($7.49, €6.49, 379 RUB).
Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, featuring combat, trade, and exploration across the full massively multiplayer Milky Way galaxy is available now for £29.99 ($37.49, €37.49, 1,549 RUB).
And starting today: choose from hundreds of paint jobs for your ship and decorate your ship’s dashboard with Bobblehead companions, available now in Elite Dangerous and Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One.