ASTRO GAMING REVEALS OFFICIAL NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSET STYLED FOR THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD Latest Headset from ASTRO to be Shown at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles, June 12-14 (MR-307) and Available Holiday 2018 SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. and LAUSANNE, Switzerland – May 31, 2018 – ASTRO Gaming, a leader in […]
ASTRO GAMING RELEASES SIGNIFICANTLY UPDATED A50 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET FEATURING NEW BASE STATION
New ASTRO A50 Delivers All-New Wireless Base Station Transmitter, Low-Latency 5GHz Technology, Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound, Built-in MixAmp™,
ASTRO Command Center Software, Mod Kit Upgradeability, and Much More.
SAN FRANCISCO – Oct. 26, 2016 – ASTRO Gaming, the leader in premium video gaming equipment, announces an updated version of its critically acclaimed and best-selling ASTRO A50 Wireless Gaming Headset. The ASTRO A50 Wireless + Base Station delivers top-of-the-line acoustics, ergonomics, and durability that hardcore gamers demand. Originally introduced in 2012, the new and improved ASTRO A50 Wireless + Base Station delivers a host of enhanced capabilities and functionality, including updated features and refined audio characteristics. The new ASTRO A50 Wireless + Base Station is now available for $300 (US) directly from ASTRO Gaming at www.astrogaming.com and from select retailers nationwide.
ASTRO GAMING UNVEILS UPDATED A50 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET WITH NEW BASE STATION Critically-Acclaimed, Best-Selling ASTRO A50 Gets Even Better Features All-New Wireless Base Station Transmitter, Low-Latency 5GHz Technology, Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound, Built-in MixAmp™, ASTRO Command Center Software, Mod Kit Upgradeability, and Much More. SAN FRANCISCO – June 10, 2016 – ASTRO Gaming, […]
ASTRO GAMING APPEARS AT PAX EAST 2016 Exclusive Mishka Signing Events at ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072); Iconic Streetwear Brand to Create Custom ASTRO Speaker Tags Every Day WHO: ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072), creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers and the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), a three-day game festival for tabletop, […]
SKULLCANDY HALO 5: GUARDIANS EDITION SMOKIN’ BUDS 2 NOW AVAILABLE
Halo® 5: Guardians REQ Packs Included with All Halo-Branded Skullcandy Headsets and Earbuds
PARK CITY, UTAH – OCT. 15, 2015 – Skullcandy, Inc., the original performance and lifestyle audio brand, announced today the availability of the new Skullcandy Halo® 5: Guardians Edition Smokin’ Buds 2 gaming earbud. Designed in partnership with Halo® developer 343 Industries, the gaming earbud features a custom dark chrome matte finish, metallic blue accents, a striking honeycombed graphical treatment as well as Off-Axis™ and Supreme Sound™ audio technology to ensure an iconic representation of the Halo experience. The Skullcandy Halo 5: Guardians Edition Smokin’ Buds 2 is available now for ($29.99 USD) just in time for the biggest Halo game yet in Halo 5: Guardians, available beginning October 27, 2015 exclusively for Xbox One.
ASTRO GAMING TOURNAMENT READY (TR) SERIES HEADSET AND MIXAMP™ NOW AVAILABLE
For Gamers: New TR products Introduce Increased User Customization to Adapt to Any Environment
For Streamers: New MixAmp™ Pro TR Delivers Dramatic Improvements with Digital Components, Command Center Software, Customizable Stream Output and Much More
SAN FRANCISCO – Oct. 13, 2015 – ASTRO Gaming, creators of premium video gaming equipment, announced that its exciting new Tournament Ready (TR) series of gaming audio products are now available. The ASTRO Gaming TR lineup includes a redesigned ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset that enables this award-winning product to be compatible with the studio’s new ASTRO Gaming Mod Kits, a collection of interchangeable parts that enable the headset to adapt to any gaming environment. In addition, ASTRO has delivered exciting improvements to the ASTRO Gaming MixAmp™ Pro TR making it an essential piece of gaming hardware for pro players, serious gamers and livestreamers alike.
This is it — pretty much last call — E3 2015 is NEXT WEEK, folks, and meetings are getting harder and harder to make. Seven days from now, thousands of game industry dorks will descend upon Los Angeles, each acting as cool as they can, each enjoying the one event where they have a realistic shot to make big-time party VIP lists. Oh E3… never change.
So what kind of amazing stuff are we still booking meetings for this year? Well, we’ve got some great games and we’ve got a handful of slots left.
See below and if you still need appointments – now is the time — slots are getting very few and far between. We try to accommodate walk-ups during the show, but it’s easier to plan ahead! Read more
SKULLCANDY BRINGS BEST-SELLING SLYR GAMING HEADSET TO MICROSOFT’S XBOX ONE®
New Xbox One Edition SLYR Gaming Headset Delivers Next Generation Performance for Previous Generation Price
Halo® Edition SLYR for Xbox One Featuring Halo-Inspired Color and Graphics Also Available
PARK CITY, UTAH – March 3, 2015 – Skullcandy, Inc., the original lifestyle and performance audio brand, today announced the release of the Skullcandy SLYR for Xbox One. Designed and developed in conjunction with the team at ASTRO Gaming, the Skullcandy SLYR is now fully compatible with and available for the Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. The Skullcandy SLYR for Xbox One features the unique and powerful GMX-1™ Controller-Mounted Mixer, which places the controls for game-to-voice balancing, volume, and push-button mute right at your fingertips for quick, on-the-fly adjustments.
The Skullcandy SLYR for Xbox One is available now from select retailers nationwide or directly at www.skullcandy.com, for $99. A special Skullcandy SLYR Halo® Edition for Xbox One is also available and features a custom headset color and graphical treatment inspired by the Halo franchise.
- IGN Happy Hour: Overwatch Voice Actors Special June 21, 2018 Dan Crowd
- Hearthstone's Shaman: Blizzard on the Class with RNG Baked into its Hero Power June 21, 2018 Cam Shea
- NHL 19 Release Date, Cover Star Announced June 21, 2018 Alex Gilyadov
- These Were the Most Popular Games at E3 2018 June 21, 2018 Alex Osborn
- Analyzing Xbox's Fantastic E3 June 21, 2018 Ryan McCaffrey
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC Review June 20, 2018 Brendan Graeber
- PUBG Mobile Adds First-Person Camera, Arcade Mode, And A Battle Pass June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- Top NBA Prospect Deandre Ayton Is Also A Rookie To The Sponsored Call Of Duty Tweet Game June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- Game Informer's Best Of E3 2018 Awards June 21, 2018 Game Informer Staff
- Six Changes That Make NHL 19 The Most Promising Hockey Game Of The Generation June 21, 2018 Matt Bertz
- P.K. Subban Brings His Swagger To NHL 19 Cover June 21, 2018 Matt Bertz
- Take-Two CEO Scoffs At The Idea Of Single-Player Games Going Away June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am