This year’s E3 was a magnificent display of towering AAA console games like Uncharted 4 and Halo 5, amazing technology like Hololens and Oculus, and a myriad of additional mega-franchises all vying for attention and position as the #1 upcoming game.
Meanwhile, the best mobile game of the show — RELICS OF GODS, from Chinese developer Seasun — showed off its wares and wowed attendees with its amazing 3v3 turn-based strategy gameplay and beautiful graphics.
Missed RELICS OF GODS during E3? Well fret not! Check out the video above to get a quick tour of the highlights discussed during the show, all in just 2.5 minutes!
And keep an eye out for this incredible Unreal Engine-powered mobile game, releasing later this year!
This is it — pretty much last call — E3 2015 is NEXT WEEK, folks, and meetings are getting harder and harder to make. Seven days from now, thousands of game industry dorks will descend upon Los Angeles, each acting as cool as they can, each enjoying the one event where they have a realistic shot to make big-time party VIP lists. Oh E3… never change.
So what kind of amazing stuff are we still booking meetings for this year? Well, we’ve got some great games and we’ve got a handful of slots left.
See below and if you still need appointments – now is the time — slots are getting very few and far between. We try to accommodate walk-ups during the show, but it’s easier to plan ahead! Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3 RETURNS, BRINGING DIVERSITY AND CREATIVITY TO E3 2015
The 2015 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #601. Read more
For Immediate Release
INDIECADE TO FEATURE MORE THAN 30 INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED GAMES AT THE INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3
Showcase Provides Widest Variety of Games at E3 with Titles for Consoles, PC, Mobile, Handheld, Web, Table Top and Virtual Reality
Key Partnerships with Annual Sponsors Sony PlayStation, OUYA Bring Some of the Best Indie Games for Each Platform to the Showcase
LOS ANGELES—MAY 30, 2014—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, will bring more than 30 independently developed games for this year’s IndieCade Showcase @ E3, providing the largest diversity of indie games and developers of any exhibitor at the show.
The 2014 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #2835. Read more
ASTRO Gaming revealed a sneak peek of its highly anticipated A50 Wireless Gaming Headset this month at the annual Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles.
Quite possibly the most technologically advanced and complex wireless headset on the planet, the A50 is set to debut later this summer in July.
In the meantime, check out what the media who had a chance to play with the new cans had to say:
Maverick PR Clients CLEAN UP At E3 2012; We Take a Moment To Bathe In Their Glory
A writer from a video game web site emailed me last week after we announced the new game FORGE from indie developer Dark Vale Games and he said (paraphrasing) “Wow… you guys really know how to pick the best clients … they’re all doing such interesting things.” I couldn’t agree more. Some of that is dumb luck, of course, but a lot of it is by choice.
We’re not a big agency and we don’t handle HALO or CALL OF DUTY. Sure part of us would like to swim around in that obscene amount of gamer cash, but we started Maverick with the intent of choosing who we work with and the way we work. We honestly feel that our client partners are some of the most innovative, creative and downright interesting people and products in the industry. And it seems that everyone who went to E3 2012 agrees with us. Our clients ARE the best!
- How to Get all the Eeveelutions in Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Pokemon Company Given Legal Permission to Pursue Sword and Shield Leakers December 14, 2019 Matthew Adler
- Every New Pokemon in Sword and Shield
- Fortnite Star Wars Event Debuts New Clip: Was That Who We Think it Was?! December 14, 2019 Joseph Knoop
- Resident Evil 2 Demo Now Features Resident Evil 3 Tease December 14, 2019 Matthew Adler
- Xbox Series X vs. PlayStation 5 Comparison Chart
- Replay – The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion December 13, 2019 Alex Stadnik
- Xbox What? — The Game Awards 2019 Reactions December 13, 2019 Alex Stadnik
- New Frontier Pursuit, Moonshiners, Releases Today For Red Dead Redemption 2 December 13, 2019 Nick Straub
- Xbox Series X Hardware & Controller Details December 13, 2019 Matthew Kato
- Pokémon Announces Seven-Part Animated Webseries Based On Galar Region December 13, 2019 Brian Shea
- Fast & Furious Crossroads Pulling Off Another Job Next Spring December 13, 2019 Matthew Kato
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am