This year’s E3 was a magnificent display of towering AAA console games like Uncharted 4 and Halo 5, amazing technology like Hololens and Oculus, and a myriad of additional mega-franchises all vying for attention and position as the #1 upcoming game.
Meanwhile, the best mobile game of the show — RELICS OF GODS, from Chinese developer Seasun — showed off its wares and wowed attendees with its amazing 3v3 turn-based strategy gameplay and beautiful graphics.
Missed RELICS OF GODS during E3? Well fret not! Check out the video above to get a quick tour of the highlights discussed during the show, all in just 2.5 minutes!
And keep an eye out for this incredible Unreal Engine-powered mobile game, releasing later this year!
This is it — pretty much last call — E3 2015 is NEXT WEEK, folks, and meetings are getting harder and harder to make. Seven days from now, thousands of game industry dorks will descend upon Los Angeles, each acting as cool as they can, each enjoying the one event where they have a realistic shot to make big-time party VIP lists. Oh E3… never change.
So what kind of amazing stuff are we still booking meetings for this year? Well, we’ve got some great games and we’ve got a handful of slots left.
See below and if you still need appointments – now is the time — slots are getting very few and far between. We try to accommodate walk-ups during the show, but it’s easier to plan ahead! Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3 RETURNS, BRINGING DIVERSITY AND CREATIVITY TO E3 2015
The 2015 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #601. Read more
For Immediate Release
INDIECADE TO FEATURE MORE THAN 30 INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED GAMES AT THE INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3
Showcase Provides Widest Variety of Games at E3 with Titles for Consoles, PC, Mobile, Handheld, Web, Table Top and Virtual Reality
Key Partnerships with Annual Sponsors Sony PlayStation, OUYA Bring Some of the Best Indie Games for Each Platform to the Showcase
LOS ANGELES—MAY 30, 2014—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, will bring more than 30 independently developed games for this year’s IndieCade Showcase @ E3, providing the largest diversity of indie games and developers of any exhibitor at the show.
The 2014 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #2835. Read more
ASTRO Gaming revealed a sneak peek of its highly anticipated A50 Wireless Gaming Headset this month at the annual Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles.
Quite possibly the most technologically advanced and complex wireless headset on the planet, the A50 is set to debut later this summer in July.
In the meantime, check out what the media who had a chance to play with the new cans had to say:
Maverick PR Clients CLEAN UP At E3 2012; We Take a Moment To Bathe In Their Glory
A writer from a video game web site emailed me last week after we announced the new game FORGE from indie developer Dark Vale Games and he said (paraphrasing) “Wow… you guys really know how to pick the best clients … they’re all doing such interesting things.” I couldn’t agree more. Some of that is dumb luck, of course, but a lot of it is by choice.
We’re not a big agency and we don’t handle HALO or CALL OF DUTY. Sure part of us would like to swim around in that obscene amount of gamer cash, but we started Maverick with the intent of choosing who we work with and the way we work. We honestly feel that our client partners are some of the most innovative, creative and downright interesting people and products in the industry. And it seems that everyone who went to E3 2012 agrees with us. Our clients ARE the best!
- Brandon Sanderson Says Moonbreaker Collab Isn't Like George R. R. Martin and Elden Ring September 28, 2022 Tom Marks
- The World of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Journey to the North Reveals the Game's Hidden Lore September 28, 2022 Jesse Schedeen
- Cyberpunk 2077 Passes 20 Million Copies Sold September 28, 2022 Logan Plant
- Dead Space Remake Team Showed Diehard Fans the Game Every Six Weeks in Early Development September 28, 2022 Ryan Leston
- Skull and Bones Delayed for the Fifth Time September 28, 2022 Rebekah Valentine
- Mina the Hollower: The First Preview September 28, 2022 Ryan McCaffrey
- Hot Wheels Unleashed Leads October 2022's PlayStation Plus Games September 28, 2022 Wesley LeBlanc
- Skull And Bones Delayed Again, This Time To March 2023 September 28, 2022 Wesley LeBlanc
- Dynasty Warriors Studio Reveals Wild Hearts, A Monster Hunter-Like Game Coming Early Next Year September 28, 2022 Wesley LeBlanc
- Return to Monkey Island Review - A Return To Childhood Nostalgia September 28, 2022 Khee Hoon Chan
- Overwatch 2: It Will Take New Players About 100 Matches To Unlock All Original Heroes September 28, 2022 Wesley LeBlanc
- Wiglett Is A New Diglett-Like Pokémon Coming To Scarlet And Violet September 28, 2022 Wesley LeBlanc
- ASTRO GAMING INTRODUCES ASTRO.ID COLLECTION 2October 6, 2021 - 5:43 pm
- Revolutionary Turn-Based Shooter Lemnis Gate Makes Debut on PC & Console TodaySeptember 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Returns for Jurassic World Evolution 2August 27, 2021 - 11:21 am
- ASTRO + Timbuk2 = New Gaming Bag CollectionAugust 17, 2021 - 1:16 pm
- FAR: Changing Tides Delivers a Second Adventure in Okomotive’s Post-Apocalyptic WorldJune 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm