HUMANS ARE THE ENEMY, ZOMBIES ARE THE WEAPONS IN MOVING HAZARD; UPCOMING PC TITLE FROM PSYOP GAMES AND ILLFONIC
Psyop’s First Original Game Presents Unique Shooter Scenario Where the Zed War is Lost and Military Combat is Augmented by Controlling the Shambling Horde
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
H-HOUR: WORLD’S ELITE INVADES STEAM “EARLY ACCESS”
Game Industry Pros from SOCOM and More Join with Special Operations Veterans to Revive Tactical Team-Based Military Shooters in Pre-Alpha Release on Steam
SOUTHERN PINES, NC (MAY 19, 2015) — SOF Studios, an independent developer comprised of both armed forces and game industry veterans, has released H-Hour: World’s Elite™, a tactical, team-based military shooter, via Steam’s “Early Access” program. The game has been in private testing this Spring and heads to Steam as a pre-alpha, community-focused build.
H-Hour: World’s Elite has already drawn a strong group of more than 10,000 early supporters on the forums at www.sofstudios.com that has helped bring the game to Early Access. New players are invited to join in and help shape the future of the game with their impressions, feedback and ideas. The game can be found online on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/293220/ for $24.99 U.S.D. Read more
KEEN SOFTWARE HOUSE BRINGING STEAM HIT SPACE ENGINEERS TO XBOX ONE
Custom Built for Xbox One, Space Engineers Brings Its Trademark Stellar Sandbox Play to Console Gamers the World Over
PRAGUE (August 12, 2014) – Independent developer Keen Software House has announced that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, which has become a viral hit on PC via Steam Early Access, will be released for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. The game will be exclusive on Xbox One for twelve months and will retain its trademark open-ended creative and survival gameplay. The news was first announced live during the Xbox news briefing at gamescom 2014. Read more
STEAM EARLY ACCESS MEGA-HIT SPACE ENGINEERS RECEIVES MAJOR GAMEPLAY AND FEATURE UPDATE; INCLUDES DEDICATED SERVER SUPPORT
Critically Acclaimed Space-Based Sandbox Game from Keen Software House Greatly Expands with New Factions, Hacking, Block Merging, Steering Wheels, Batteries, and More
PRAGUE (JULY 29, 2014) – In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House has updated their Steam Early Access hit, Space Engineers, with several major new features, including support for dedicated servers, player factions, hacking, tools for driving, and more. Keen Software House delivers weekly updates to Space Engineers every Thursday, offering new features, fixes, and more. Read more
“Your imagination now has a near infinite sandbox to play with, what will you build with the opportunity?!” – MMOHuts
As video game pr people, we’re typically spoiled with games, and we’ve really enjoyed our time working with SPACE ENGINEERS, a game with such an intensely large vision and scope, it’s hard to believe that it’s on Steam Early Access for only $19.99.
The video game media have been digging into the game — check out a few of the hits below and read up on this great title. Read more
More than 500,000 PC gamers have discovered the next viral hit on STEAM’s Early Access, and that game is Space Engineers, a space-based sandbox engineering game that lets you mine asteroids, build ships, and so much more. The game comes from Keen Software House, a studio dedicated to mixing real science and science fiction fun in gaming to create new experiences.
See below for the full release, and be sure to check out Space Engineers today!
We here at Maverick PR are KIND OF a bunch of nerds. Our nerdery spans the library of nerd topics… from comic books to hardware to naturalism to fantasy to scifi to hard science to zombies to… basically, everything.
So if you tell us there’s a game that allows you to build and pilot your own space ships, space stations and all manner of craft, than yes, we’re in. Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KIZ STUDIOS UPDATES SMASHMUCK CHAMPIONS WITH NEW CHAMPS, NEW ARENA AND CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Major Update Delivers Fan-Designed Champion from PAX Prime, Community-Suggested Skill Swap and More to the Action-Packed Arena Combat Game
ATLANTA, GA (October 31, 2013) — Kiz Studios, an independent developer of mobile and PC games, has released a major new update to their action-packed arena combat game, SmashMuck Champions, that adds new playable champions, new battle arenas, new gameplay styles and much more. Read more
- Madden 19: Franchise Mode Guide
- Sean Murray on the Present, Past and Future of No Man's Sky August 18, 2018 Joe Skrebels
- All Fallout 76 Perk Cards We Know So Far
- New Super Mario Bros. U Is Reportedly Coming to Switch August 17, 2018 Nick Santangelo
- AC Odyssey's Mercenaries Provide Unending Challenges August 17, 2018 Cassidee Moser
- God of War Combat Designer Breaks Down That First Intense Boss Fight August 17, 2018 Colin Stevens
- David Hayter Joins Metal Gear Film Director's Celebration Of The Series' Anniversary August 18, 2018 Kyle Hilliard
- Suikoden II Gets A Nostalgia-Filled Concert In Japan August 18, 2018 Kimberley Wallace
- For Your Eyes Only: 22 Tips For Surviving In Phantom Doctrine August 18, 2018 Jeff Marchiafava
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Review - Successfully Landing On Stormy Shores August 18, 2018 Daniel Tack
- Awesome Guile Vs. Nash Street Fighter Diorama On The Way From Kinnetiquettes August 18, 2018 Andrew Reiner
- Unboxing The 500 Million Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro August 18, 2018 Andrew Reiner
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am