ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS’ “The Engineers” Expansion Now Available Loot, Crafting and a Revolutionized Mission System Launches Alongside Elite Dangerous’ Biggest-Ever Free Update Cambridge, UK — May 27, 2016 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has launched the second major expansion for Elite Dangerous: Horizons – The Engineers – together with the biggest ever free update for all Elite […]
Frontier Launches ELITE DANGEROUS: ARENA for Xbox One Test your skills and join the Elite in PVP space combat for Xbox One, starting today Cambridge, UK. 26 April 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
ELITE DANGEROUS SELLS 1.4 MILLION UNITS TO DATE
Frontier Developments’ award-winning space epic passes 1.4 million units sold
Cambridge, UK. 14 January 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it has sold 1.4 million units of Elite Dangerous across PC, Mac and Xbox One.
Elite Dangerous launched for PC in December 2014 following a successful crowdfunding campaign. Mac and Xbox One releases followed in May and October of 2015, and regular gameplay updates were released throughout the year.
Second season of expansions kicks off with Planetary Landings throughout Elite Dangerous’ Milky Way galaxy
Cambridge, UK. 16 December 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has launched Elite Dangerous: Horizons for PC.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons is the new season of major gameplay expansions for the award-winning space epic Elite Dangerous, beginning today with Planetary Landingson 1:1 scale worlds throughout the Milky Way. Elite Dangerous: Horizons will introduce further major gameplay features as the season continues into 2016, enriching the Elite Dangerous experience with new activities and new ways to play. Read more
FRONTIER DEVELOPMENTS TO RELEASE ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS DECEMBER 15
‘Planetary Landings’ Kicks-Off New Season of Expansions to Massively Multiplayer Space Epic; Pre-Order Bonus Available Today
Cambridge, UK – DECEMBER 9, 2015 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will release Elite Dangerous: Horizons, the new season of expansions for their incredible massively multiplayer space epic Elite Dangerous, on December 15 for PC. Elite Dangerous: Horizons is currently in beta with thousands of players venturing deep into the game’s 1:1 recreation of the Milky Way to discover and explore billions of star systems and head to planetary surfaces for the first time.
Players who pre-order the Elite Dangerous: Horizons season of expansions will receive immediate access to Elite Dangerous, and can begin playing TODAY.
ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS BETA BEGINS TODAY
WITH PLANETARY LANDINGS
Be among the first to experience Planetary Landings, the first expansion from Elite Dangerous’ new season of major gameplay expansions.
Cambridge, UK. December 1, 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons is the new season of major gameplay expansions for the award-winning space epic Elite Dangerous, beginning this Holiday with Planetary Landings on 1:1 scale worlds. Elite Dangerous: Horizons will introduce further major gameplay features as the season continues into 2016, enriching the Elite Dangerousexperience with new activities and new ways to play.
In today’s Planetary Landings beta, players can explore epic, accurately simulated planets and moons throughout Elite Dangerous’ full scale re-creation of our Milky Way. Each of these life-sized worlds offer incredible vistas and new gameplay opportunities as players discover valuable resources, experience deadly combat encounters, raid bases, scout crash sites and cooperate with other players, both on the planet surface and flying high above. Read more
The massively multiplayer space epic comes first to console on Xbox One
Cambridge, UK. 7 October 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Elite Dangerous brings gaming’s original open world adventure to Xbox One with all 400 billion stars of the Milky Way re-created at their full galactic proportions, an evolving player-driven narrative and fully connected multiplayer experience. Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FRONTIER DEVELOPMENTS ANNOUNCES STEAMVR SUPPORT FOR ELITE DANGEROUS
HTC Vive Support coming as a Free Update to the Massively Multiplayer Space Epic This Holiday Season
Cambridge, UK. 21 September 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of its massively multiplayer space epic Elite Dangerous.
The HTC Vive will be the first virtual reality headset available to consumers, and Elite Dangerous will support Vive on PC from launch via a free update available Holiday 2015.
SteamVR support in Elite Dangerous marks the latest step in Frontier Developments’ ongoing commitment to immersive, high resolution virtual reality experiences. Read more
- Collect Every Star With Our Super Mario Galaxy Walkthrough September 19, 2020 Brendan Graeber
- PS5 vs Xbox: Analyzing the Tech in Each Next-Gen Console September 18, 2020 Whitson Gordon
- Xbox Lets You Plan Where to Put Xbox Series X and Series S in Your Home With a Paper Version September 18, 2020 Matthew Adler
- The Last Stand Update Is Left 4 Dead 2's First Major DLC in Eight Years September 18, 2020 Matt T.M. Kim
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales' Story, Villains and More Explained September 18, 2020 Joshua Yehl
- Cyberpunk 2077's Story Will Be Shorter Than The Witcher 3's September 18, 2020 Adam Bankhurst
- Why You Should Play The Mass Effect Trilogy (If You Haven't Already) September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- PS5 Preorders May Not Arrive On Launch Day, Warns Amazon Email September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Replay - Mass Effect 2 September 18, 2020 Alex Stadnik
- Sony Confirms PlayStation 5 Is Not Backwards Compatible With PS3, PS2, And PS1 Games September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Read Our Exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 Cover Story September 18, 2020 Game Informer Staff
- Cyberpunk 2077 PC Requirements Are Shockingly Low September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am