Gameforge Takes On Publishing of SoulWorker for North America and Europe New action MMORPG promises high-energy battles in impressive Anime style, set in a post-apocalyptic background Karlsruhe, Germany – April 27, 2016 – Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games and will be publishing SoulWorker in North America and Europe. […]
HEX: Shards of Fate – Now Available on Steam Karlsruhe, Germany – April 20, 2016 – Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are now offering the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate for PC on Steam. The game is free and available for download in the Steam Store. To play Hex: Shards of Fate on Steam, […]
Dropzone Brings Real-Time Strategy Back to Core-Gaming in 2016 Intense Action, Deeply Strategic Gameplay and Unit Customization Highlight Upcoming RTS Title from the Creators of Rise of Nations Karlsruhe, Germany, April, 19th, 2016 – Leading European video game publisher Gameforge and developer Sparkypants Studios have introduced a transformative entry into the real-time strategy genre […]
GAMEFORGE EXPANDS NORTH AMERICAN PUBLISHING PRESENCE WITH DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH SPARKYPANTS STUDIOS
Karlsruhe, GERMANY – Dec 11, 2015 – Gameforge, a leading provider of free-to-play and MMO games for European regions, has signed a publishing agreement with North America-based developer, Sparkypants Studios. The agreement, which includes an unannounced game, is the next step in the Company’s strategy to strengthen and grow the existing product portfolio and expand publishing reach in to North America.
Founded in 2011, Sparkypants Studios re-unites veterans of strategy gaming, including Jason Coleman, CTO and co-founder of Big Huge Games, Art Director and fellow Big Huge Games co-founder Dave Inscore, Design Director Stuart Jeff and Technical Director Pranas Pauliukonis. Members of the Sparkypants team have, in the past helped create award-winning titles like Rise of Nations and Rise of Legends at the original Big Huge Games, as well as games such as Civilization II, Alpha Centauri and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Have you seen HEX: Shards of Fate? You know… the Trading Card Game/MMO crossover title from Cryptozoic and Gameforge?
“What say you crazy PR man?” you’re thinking. “TCG + MMO? Tell me more!”
I know, I know. But don’t let me words ruin it. Watch the video above! And then go sign up to play for yourself at http://us.hex.gameforge.com/
What the heck are you waiting for?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GAMEFORGE ESTABLISHES NEW GAMES DIVISION
Game Industry Veteran Timothy Campbell to Lead New Division as Senior Vice President, Games
The new Games Division will be headed by Timothy Campbell, who has been named Senior Vice President, Games. Campbell brings more than 15 years of experience working in top positions within the games industry, including posts at industry leaders such as THQ, SEGA and Atari. Campbell has been a part of Gameforge since 2010, and has been a member of the Executive Board since 2014.
“The Free-to-Play market has grown rapidly over the years – there are a lot of established studios and publishers who have recognised the advantages of the model and are now trying to gain a foothold in this sector,” Campbell said. “For us, this means we need to consistently make good use of our experience and transfer it to new markets and platforms. To do so, we have created a structure and environment in the Games Division where our talent can really bring their abilities to bear.”
Reinforced Focus on Western Markets
The new Games Division unifies departments for existing games, the internal and external game development studios, as well as the ‘Games Services’ and ‘Business Affairs’ departments, where, amongst other things, key account management, monetisation and licensing are all incorporated. The latter portion will, in the future, renew their focus towards the western markets, the prelude of which being the adoption of US publishing for HEX: Shards of Fate and the collaboration with US publishers such as Robot Entertainment for Orcs Must Die! Unchained.
Gameforge Expands North American Presence with HEX: Shards of Fate
Publishing Partnership with HEX Entertainment, International eSports-Tournament Broaden Worldwide Reach for German Studio
- PS5 Box Art Revealed With Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Godfall July 12, 2020 Joe Skrebels
- Make the Perfect Lunch With This Persona 4 Boxed Lunches Guide July 12, 2020 Janet Garcia
- Saints Row 2: Every Cheat Code July 12, 2020 Brendan Graeber
- Free on PS Plus: Rise of the Tomb Raider Complete Walkthrough July 11, 2020 Brendan Graeber
- The Best Open Worlds in Video Games July 11, 2020 IGN Staff
- A Sealed Copy of Super Mario Bros. Sold for a World-Record Setting $114,000 July 11, 2020 Adam Bankhurst
- 'The Thing' Fans Take Note: Carrion Hits This Month July 11, 2020 Andrew Reiner
- How EA Sports UFC 4 Evolves The Franchise July 11, 2020 Brian Shea
- Heavyweight Boxing Champions Tyson Fury And Anthony Joshua Are EA Sports UFC 4 Pre-order Bonuses July 11, 2020 Brian Shea
- EA Sports UFC 4 Does Not Have Ultimate Team Mode July 11, 2020 Brian Shea
- EA Sports UFC 4 Releases In August, Jorge Masvidal And Israel Adesanya Are The Cover Athletes July 11, 2020 Brian Shea
- The Villains We Want to See In Spider-Man: Miles Morales July 10, 2020 Andrew Reiner
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am