DUNGEON PUNKS BRINGS TAG TEAM BRAWLING, ARCADE-STYLE ACTION TO XBOX® ONE AND PLAYSTATION®4 Hyper Awesome Entertainment’s Answer to Modern Corporate Greed is Medieval Fantasy Combat in a Side-Scrolling Action RPG Available Now for Xbox® One, PlayStation®4; PlayStation®Vita, Windows® and OS X® Coming Later This Summer NEW YORK – July 26, 2016 – Hyper Awesome Entertainment […]
INDIECADE DETAILS CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, EVENT SCHEDULE AND GAMES AVAILABLE FOR PLAY AT INDIECADE EAST 2016 Annual Event Returns to the Museum of the Moving Image in New York with Showcase of 40+ Games and Gathering of Leading Independent Game Developers LOS ANGELES—APRIL 13, 2016—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, has detailed conference […]
ELITE DANGEROUS SELLS 1.4 MILLION UNITS TO DATE
Frontier Developments’ award-winning space epic passes 1.4 million units sold
Cambridge, UK. 14 January 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it has sold 1.4 million units of Elite Dangerous across PC, Mac and Xbox One.
Elite Dangerous launched for PC in December 2014 following a successful crowdfunding campaign. Mac and Xbox One releases followed in May and October of 2015, and regular gameplay updates were released throughout the year.
Theme Parks are awesome. We all agree on that. Building your own theme park, to the limits of your own imagination? Well… that would be mind-blowing.
Oh wait… you say there’s a game coming out that will allow you to do just that?
Please allow the geniuses at Frontier Developments to show you just some of the ways they will enable your dream park to come to life with Planet Coaster in the sneak peek video above.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2015 INDIECADE AWARDS HONOR THE YEAR’S MOST INNOVATIVE INDEPENDENT GAMES AT INDIECADE FESTIVAL 2015
Winners Honored at Awards Event Across Several Categories, Including the Grand Jury Award, Game Design, Audio, Visual, and More
Annual ‘Choice Awards’ Voted on During Event by Media, Developers, and Audience
LOS ANGELES—OCT 28, 2015—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, honored the winners of the 2015 IndieCade Awards at an event last Thursday evening, during IndieCade Festival 2015 in Culver City. In addition, the annual ‘Choice Awards,’ which are voted on by the attending media, developers and audience, were also presented.
“This was our biggest and best IndieCade Festival ever and our amazing award winners reflect the incredible growth, creativity and diversity among indies that the Festival aims to foster,” said Stephanie Barish, chief executive officer, IndieCade. “Never before have independent developers been so critical to the health and success of the larger game industry, and we’re proud to celebrate and honor so many of the best the world has to offer.”
For Immediate Release
More than 70 Curated Titles Will Have Attendees Fighting Werewolves, Donning a Brainwave Reader, Causing Chaos for Good, and Much More
ependent games development. Read more
INDIECADE ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL NOMINEES FOR INDIECADE FESTIVAL 2015 AWARDS
This is it — pretty much last call — E3 2015 is NEXT WEEK, folks, and meetings are getting harder and harder to make. Seven days from now, thousands of game industry dorks will descend upon Los Angeles, each acting as cool as they can, each enjoying the one event where they have a realistic shot to make big-time party VIP lists. Oh E3… never change.
So what kind of amazing stuff are we still booking meetings for this year? Well, we’ve got some great games and we’ve got a handful of slots left.
See below and if you still need appointments – now is the time — slots are getting very few and far between. We try to accommodate walk-ups during the show, but it’s easier to plan ahead! Read more
How great was Elite: Dangerous? Oh, right… the site was down for a while so we didn’t get a chance to do our usual sharing of review highlights for Elite: Dangerous. Well, let’s catch up and point you to all kinds of reviews that revel in the gigantic galaxy, endless missions and unmatched variety that are all baked into this ground-breaking space sim. Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Elite: Dangerous Available Now
Frontier Developments Launches Elite: Dangerous and announces £10,000 ‘Race to Elite’ Contest
Cambridge, UK — December 16, 2014 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
Elite: Dangerous is the fourth in the Elite series of games, following on from the seminal 1984 Elite, developed by David Braben and Ian Bell, 1993’s Frontier: Elite 2, and 1995’s Frontier: First Encounters.
Elite: Dangerous was crowdfunded via Kickstarter and Frontier Developments’ own website, beginning in November 2012. Throughout 2014, backers have had access to the game’s Alpha, Beta and Gamma stages.
The story begins today with the Empire in disarray. The Emperor is sick and a bitter fight for succession has already begun. The Federation has a weak President, and some frontier States are looking to leave it.
Players are free to throw themselves into the story wholeheartedly, participate a little, or not at all. How players choose to respond will directly affect the outcome of the current events, and the unfolding story beyond.
- WATCH: Sonic and Tails Join OK KO! Let's Be Heroes on Cartoon Network July 19, 2019 David Griffin
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Is $49.99 with Prime July 19, 2019 Chris Reed
- Google Stadia Will Offer 'Roughly' One Free Game Per Month July 19, 2019 Matt Kim
- Opinion: Overwatch's Role Queue Benefits No-one July 19, 2019 Matt Purslow
- Control: Every Weapon Form Explained - IGN First July 19, 2019 Joe Skrebels
- IGN UK Podcast #496: Look at the State of Those Cats July 19, 2019 Dale Driver
- Top Of The Table – Batman: Gotham City Chronicles July 19, 2019 Matt Miller
- Sonic The Hedgehog Joins "OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes" In An Upcoming Episode To Save The Day July 19, 2019 Joseph Stanichar
- Sega Withdraws From Publishing Agreement With Narrative Game Studio Interior Night July 19, 2019 Imran Khan
- New Bloodstained Update Does Not Do Much For Ailing Switch Version July 19, 2019 Imran Khan
- Gears 5 Versus Play Test Now Live July 19, 2019 Emma Welch-Murphy
- Become John Wick In This NES-Inspired Fan Game July 19, 2019 Joseph Stanichar
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am