INDIECADE DETAILS CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, EVENT SCHEDULE AND GAMES AVAILABLE FOR PLAY AT INDIECADE EAST 2016 Annual Event Returns to the Museum of the Moving Image in New York with Showcase of 40+ Games and Gathering of Leading Independent Game Developers LOS ANGELES—APRIL 13, 2016—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, has detailed conference […]
“Sundance of the Games Industry” Comes to New York With Indie Titles, Keynotes, Workshops and an Amazing Presentation on PR! <wink wink>
We’ve been extremely fortunate over the last year to have the opportunity to lend a hand to IndieCade, an outstanding organization that stands for the promotion and fostering of independent developers and games the world over. Their work has brought forward many great games — like Braid — and helped countless independent and aspiring developers make key connections with established industry players (and each other). In addition, the conference sessions allow developers to learn from one another, to refine their artistry and create even more compelling games.
This year’s IndieCade East is no different. With amazing KEYNOTES, a diverse lineup of SESSIONS, and an amazing selection of curated GAMES, all on display at the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria. Whether you’re an aspiring developer, a gamer, or someone who is into the future of the art of the moving image and interactive entertainment, IndieCade is the place to be this week.
This year’s theme carries overtones of love, loss and consent and showcases the artistry of games and the expression of the creators.
Not to mention, Maverick PR Partner Matt Frary will be hosting a session for independent developers on Public Relations @ 1:30 on Sunday. So come and learn a few tips n’ tricks to get some buzz for your project!
If you live in NYC, you could do a lot worse on Valentine’s Day weekend than seeing independent artists and their amazing creations. So come on down to the Museum of the Moving Image Fri-Sun.
Or, sit in on a wildly informative session about Public Relations. Who says Valentine’s romance is dead?
- Stop AIM With Ease With This Marvel's Avengers Walkthrough September 20, 2020 Janet Garcia
- How to Do a Tailslide in THPS 1+2 September 20, 2020 Miranda Sanchez
- PS5 Retailers Appear to Have Fewer Digital Editions for Preorder September 20, 2020 Adam Bankhurst
- Jett: The Far Shore Delayed on PS5, PS4, and PC to 2021 September 20, 2020 Adam Bankhurst
- Here's How Backwards Compatibility Will Work on Xbox Series S September 20, 2020 Adam Bankhurst
- Mario 64: Find Every Secret Star in the Castle September 20, 2020 Brendan Graeber
- Microsoft Acquires Bethesda, The Studio Behind Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Doom, And More September 21, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Best Batman Mods For PC Games To Celebrate Batman Day 2020 September 19, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- 2020 Video Game Release Schedule September 19, 2020 Game Informer Staff
- Why You Should Play The Mass Effect Trilogy (If You Haven't Already) September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Replay - Mass Effect 2 September 18, 2020 Alex Stadnik
- PS5 Preorders May Not Arrive On Launch Day, Warns Amazon Email September 18, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am