Two Great Games Come West for 3DS
Some exciting news, first broken on Nintendo Direct: LEVEL-5 has release the soccer-RPG, INAZUMA ELEVEN, yes, you heard me correctly, a SOCCER-RPG, for 3DS via the eShop. This game is not only a mega-hit in other parts of the world, but the accompanying anime is also super popular. Now is your chance to find out why.
Industry Luminary Behind Mega Man, Onimusha and Dead Rising Series Delivers WWII Tank Battles Set in a Deadly Microscopic World Read more
Sci-Fi Suspense Horror Game From Kazuya Asano and Takemaru Abiko,
Two of Japan’s Most Innovative and Prolific Creators, Now Available in Nintendo eShop
SANTA MONICA, CA (May 16, 2013) – Renowned Japanese game company LEVEL-5, best known for the critically acclaimed Professor Layton, INAZUMA ELEVEN and NI NO KUNI, has released the suspenseful sci-fi adventure game, THE STARSHIP DAMREY, in North America in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system. THE STARSHIP DAMREY was previously released only in Japan as part of the GUILD02 collection, featuring masterworks by some of the industry’s most respected game creators. Read more
We’ve been fortunate enough to work with LEVEL-5 on many of their recent titles as games have made their way from Japan to North America and Europe. Specifically, we’ve been able to help bring the titles from the 3DS, Japan-only multi-pack, GUILD01, to NA and EU. Our most recent activity? Bringing SUDA51’s awesome sci-fi shooter LIBERATION MAIDEN to the iOS devices.
Now the reviews are coming in, and the media seem to agree – LIBERATION MAIDEN on iOS is a really fun game! Check out some of the reviews below. Read more
First it was 3DS! Now it’s iOS! LEVEL-5’s awesome sci-fi shooter from SUDA51 goes anywhere you go these days. And thank goodness — we need great AAA quality titles like this on mobile devices.
Airport Simulator and Puzzle Game from Celebrated Game Creator Yoot Saito Continues Design Tradition of Creating Unusual Titles with Broad Appeal
CRIMSON SHROUD, The Third Title from Japan-Only Release of GUILD01, Scheduled to Release December 13 on eShop in North America and Europe
SANTA MONICA, CA (NOV. 29, 2012) – Renowned Japanese video game company LEVEL-5, best known for their critically acclaimed Professor Layton video game series, have released airport-simulator and puzzle game, AERO PORTER, in both North America and Europe via the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™ for $4.99 USD and €4.99 / ₤4.49 respectively (please check the Nintendo eShop for pricing in other available countries).
Second of Three Downloadable Titles from Some of Japan’s Greatest Game Designers Set to Release Later This Month via eShop for Nintendo 3DS
SANTA MONICA, CA (November 16, 2012) – Renowned Japanese video game company LEVEL-5, best known for their critically acclaimed Professor Layton video game series, today announced that airport-simulator and puzzle game, AERO PORTER, will release November 29 via the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™ in both North America and Europe at $4.99 USD and €4.99 / ₤4.49 respectively (please check the Nintendo eShop for pricing in other available countries).
Sci-Fi Shooter from Acclaimed Developer SUDA51 Now Available via Nintendo eShop
SANTA MONICA, CA (Oct. 25, 2012) – Renowned Japanese video game company LEVEL-5, best known for the Professor Layton video game series, has released critically acclaimed sci-fi shooter LIBERATION MAIDEN via the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™. LIBERATION MAIDEN was previously released only in Japan as part of GUILD01, a multi-game pack featuring masterworks by some of the industry’s most respected game creators.
Masterworks From Some of Japan’s Most Influential Game Designers Available For Download This Fall
NOTE: We’re really excited two reveal that we are now working with Level-5 International on some of their upcoming downloadable games. These titles, which previously released in Japan as Guild01, bring AAA quality design and execution to the downloadable platform on 3DS. Check out the full release below!!
SANTA MONICA, CA (October 4, 2012) – Renowned Japanese video game company LEVEL-5, best known for their critically acclaimed Professor Layton video game series and the upcoming game Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, is bringing three of the studio’s most popular Japanese-only releases to North America this Fall via the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™. The three titles – LIBERATION MAIDEN, AERO PORTER and CRIMSON SHROUD — were previously released only in Japan as part of GUILD01, a multi-game pack featuring works by some of the industry’s most respected game creators.
Check out the teaser trailer for all three games here!
- IGN Happy Hour: Overwatch Voice Actors Special June 21, 2018 Dan Crowd
- Hearthstone's Shaman: Blizzard on the Class with RNG Baked into its Hero Power June 21, 2018 Cam Shea
- NHL 19 Release Date, Cover Star Announced June 21, 2018 Alex Gilyadov
- These Were the Most Popular Games at E3 2018 June 21, 2018 Alex Osborn
- Analyzing Xbox's Fantastic E3 June 21, 2018 Ryan McCaffrey
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC Review June 20, 2018 Brendan Graeber
- PUBG Mobile Adds First-Person Camera, Arcade Mode, And A Battle Pass June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- Top NBA Prospect Deandre Ayton Is Also A Rookie To The Sponsored Call Of Duty Tweet Game June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- Game Informer's Best Of E3 2018 Awards June 21, 2018 Game Informer Staff
- Six Changes That Make NHL 19 The Most Promising Hockey Game Of The Generation June 21, 2018 Matt Bertz
- P.K. Subban Brings His Swagger To NHL 19 Cover June 21, 2018 Matt Bertz
- Take-Two CEO Scoffs At The Idea Of Single-Player Games Going Away June 21, 2018 Imran Khan
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am