Gameforge Takes On Publishing of SoulWorker for North America and Europe New action MMORPG promises high-energy battles in impressive Anime style, set in a post-apocalyptic background Karlsruhe, Germany – April 27, 2016 – Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games and will be publishing SoulWorker in North America and Europe. […]
ASTRO GAMING APPEARS AT PAX EAST 2016 Exclusive Mishka Signing Events at ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072); Iconic Streetwear Brand to Create Custom ASTRO Speaker Tags Every Day WHO: ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072), creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers and the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), a three-day game festival for tabletop, […]
SENTINELS OF THE MULTIVERSE LAUNCHES SEASON 2 ON KICKSTARTER Popular Comic Book-Themed, Cooperative, Card Battle Game Continues with Series of Powerful New Villain-Focused Expansions Sentinels of the Multiverse Appears at PAX East in Boston, April 22-24 (Booth #2180) CLEVELAND, OH – April 18, 2016 – Handelabra Games, an independent video game developer with offices in Ohio and […]
INDIECADE DETAILS CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, EVENT SCHEDULE AND GAMES AVAILABLE FOR PLAY AT INDIECADE EAST 2016 Annual Event Returns to the Museum of the Moving Image in New York with Showcase of 40+ Games and Gathering of Leading Independent Game Developers LOS ANGELES—APRIL 13, 2016—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, has detailed conference […]
ELITE DANGEROUS SELLS 1.4 MILLION UNITS TO DATE
Frontier Developments’ award-winning space epic passes 1.4 million units sold
Cambridge, UK. 14 January 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it has sold 1.4 million units of Elite Dangerous across PC, Mac and Xbox One.
Elite Dangerous launched for PC in December 2014 following a successful crowdfunding campaign. Mac and Xbox One releases followed in May and October of 2015, and regular gameplay updates were released throughout the year.
HUMANS ARE THE ENEMY, ZOMBIES ARE THE WEAPONS IN MOVING HAZARD; UPCOMING PC TITLE FROM PSYOP GAMES AND ILLFONIC
Psyop’s First Original Game Presents Unique Shooter Scenario Where the Zed War is Lost and Military Combat is Augmented by Controlling the Shambling Horde
ASTRO GAMING TOURNAMENT READY (TR) SERIES HEADSET AND MIXAMP™ NOW AVAILABLE
For Gamers: New TR products Introduce Increased User Customization to Adapt to Any Environment
For Streamers: New MixAmp™ Pro TR Delivers Dramatic Improvements with Digital Components, Command Center Software, Customizable Stream Output and Much More
SAN FRANCISCO – Oct. 13, 2015 – ASTRO Gaming, creators of premium video gaming equipment, announced that its exciting new Tournament Ready (TR) series of gaming audio products are now available. The ASTRO Gaming TR lineup includes a redesigned ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset that enables this award-winning product to be compatible with the studio’s new ASTRO Gaming Mod Kits, a collection of interchangeable parts that enable the headset to adapt to any gaming environment. In addition, ASTRO has delivered exciting improvements to the ASTRO Gaming MixAmp™ Pro TR making it an essential piece of gaming hardware for pro players, serious gamers and livestreamers alike.
We here at Maverick PR are KIND OF a bunch of nerds. Our nerdery spans the library of nerd topics… from comic books to hardware to naturalism to fantasy to scifi to hard science to zombies to… basically, everything.
So if you tell us there’s a game that allows you to build and pilot your own space ships, space stations and all manner of craft, than yes, we’re in. Read more
Every six-to-eight months, we find ourselves, like Sisyphus, devolving into an endless cycle here at Maverick PR. It’s a process, if you want to call it that, but a process that rarely produces a result or a conclusion. It’s like a semi-annual bloodsport during which the partners brainstorm and argue; we criticize, degrade and humiliate one another; we snipe like teenagers and fight voraciously; and we lay out passive aggressive statements so heavy with negative subtext that it would make grown men weep. Read more
We here at Maverick PR have worked with all kinds of developers and publishers, from some of the largest global video game companies like Vivendi, Square Enix and Ubisoft, right on down to smaller, independent developers like the amazing folks at Kiz Studios and Dark Vale Games. It is exactly this variety and the breadth of experience that comes with working on both blockbusters and unknown IP, that makes us who we are. And we love it.
In an interview last year, we very publicly stated that we were looking to do more work and create more partnerships with independent developers, to try and elevate the groundbreaking work and innovative designs that sometimes got lost in the shuffle of AAA blockbuster releases and multi-million dollar PR budgets. We think that some of the most exciting, engaging and creative titles of the coming generation — as well as some of the most explosive growth in our industry– will explode from the independent development over the next five-to-ten years.
We’re excited to be on the forefront of this trend, and we are genuinely excited to announce that we are continuing to expand our work with independent developers by partnering with Bloober Team and their awesome upcoming PS4 launch title, Basement Crawl. Basement Crawl is a very creepy, very interesting game that combines elements of Bomberman and Spy vs Spy and drops it right into the PS4 download ecosystem with macabre art and settings and multiplayer action.
When gamers get their new consoles, they will quickly realize that Basement Crawl is a unique experience to PS4 and is the first must-have download for the new system.
We’ll be telling you a lot more about this game in the coming weeks, so stay tuned and keep an eye out!
- Super Mario Maker 2 Is June 2019's Best-Selling Game July 18, 2019 Jonathon Dornbush
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review July 18, 2019 Tom Marks
- Marvel's Avengers Gameplay Demo Being Released Publicly After Gamescom - Comic Con 2019 July 18, 2019 Matt Kim
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion Pass and Free DLC Detailed - Comic Con 2019 July 18, 2019 Matt Kim
- Hearthstone: Reno Jackson Is Back! See the New Card! July 18, 2019 Cam Shea
- A Switch Pro is Reportedly Not Releasing This Year July 18, 2019 Matt Purslow
- Rainbow Six Quarantine Will Release Before April July 19, 2019 Imran Khan
- June Game Sales Place Mario Maker At The Top Of The List, With Former Rival Crash Bandicoot Just Behind July 18, 2019 Imran Khan
- GI Show - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Fire Emblem, Jenova Chen Interview July 18, 2019 Ben Hanson
- New Gameplay Today – Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order July 18, 2019 Jeff Cork
- Watch Footage Of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's Gunfight Mode July 18, 2019 Imran Khan
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Review – Power At A Cost July 18, 2019 Andrew Reiner
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am