Gameforge Takes On Publishing of SoulWorker for North America and Europe New action MMORPG promises high-energy battles in impressive Anime style, set in a post-apocalyptic background Karlsruhe, Germany – April 27, 2016 – Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games and will be publishing SoulWorker in North America and Europe. […]
ASTRO GAMING APPEARS AT PAX EAST 2016 Exclusive Mishka Signing Events at ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072); Iconic Streetwear Brand to Create Custom ASTRO Speaker Tags Every Day WHO: ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072), creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers and the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), a three-day game festival for tabletop, […]
SENTINELS OF THE MULTIVERSE LAUNCHES SEASON 2 ON KICKSTARTER Popular Comic Book-Themed, Cooperative, Card Battle Game Continues with Series of Powerful New Villain-Focused Expansions Sentinels of the Multiverse Appears at PAX East in Boston, April 22-24 (Booth #2180) CLEVELAND, OH – April 18, 2016 – Handelabra Games, an independent video game developer with offices in Ohio and […]
INDIECADE DETAILS CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, EVENT SCHEDULE AND GAMES AVAILABLE FOR PLAY AT INDIECADE EAST 2016 Annual Event Returns to the Museum of the Moving Image in New York with Showcase of 40+ Games and Gathering of Leading Independent Game Developers LOS ANGELES—APRIL 13, 2016—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, has detailed conference […]
ELITE DANGEROUS SELLS 1.4 MILLION UNITS TO DATE
Frontier Developments’ award-winning space epic passes 1.4 million units sold
Cambridge, UK. 14 January 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it has sold 1.4 million units of Elite Dangerous across PC, Mac and Xbox One.
Elite Dangerous launched for PC in December 2014 following a successful crowdfunding campaign. Mac and Xbox One releases followed in May and October of 2015, and regular gameplay updates were released throughout the year.
HUMANS ARE THE ENEMY, ZOMBIES ARE THE WEAPONS IN MOVING HAZARD; UPCOMING PC TITLE FROM PSYOP GAMES AND ILLFONIC
Psyop’s First Original Game Presents Unique Shooter Scenario Where the Zed War is Lost and Military Combat is Augmented by Controlling the Shambling Horde
ASTRO GAMING TOURNAMENT READY (TR) SERIES HEADSET AND MIXAMP™ NOW AVAILABLE
For Gamers: New TR products Introduce Increased User Customization to Adapt to Any Environment
For Streamers: New MixAmp™ Pro TR Delivers Dramatic Improvements with Digital Components, Command Center Software, Customizable Stream Output and Much More
SAN FRANCISCO – Oct. 13, 2015 – ASTRO Gaming, creators of premium video gaming equipment, announced that its exciting new Tournament Ready (TR) series of gaming audio products are now available. The ASTRO Gaming TR lineup includes a redesigned ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset that enables this award-winning product to be compatible with the studio’s new ASTRO Gaming Mod Kits, a collection of interchangeable parts that enable the headset to adapt to any gaming environment. In addition, ASTRO has delivered exciting improvements to the ASTRO Gaming MixAmp™ Pro TR making it an essential piece of gaming hardware for pro players, serious gamers and livestreamers alike.
We here at Maverick PR are KIND OF a bunch of nerds. Our nerdery spans the library of nerd topics… from comic books to hardware to naturalism to fantasy to scifi to hard science to zombies to… basically, everything.
So if you tell us there’s a game that allows you to build and pilot your own space ships, space stations and all manner of craft, than yes, we’re in. Read more
Every six-to-eight months, we find ourselves, like Sisyphus, devolving into an endless cycle here at Maverick PR. It’s a process, if you want to call it that, but a process that rarely produces a result or a conclusion. It’s like a semi-annual bloodsport during which the partners brainstorm and argue; we criticize, degrade and humiliate one another; we snipe like teenagers and fight voraciously; and we lay out passive aggressive statements so heavy with negative subtext that it would make grown men weep. Read more
We here at Maverick PR have worked with all kinds of developers and publishers, from some of the largest global video game companies like Vivendi, Square Enix and Ubisoft, right on down to smaller, independent developers like the amazing folks at Kiz Studios and Dark Vale Games. It is exactly this variety and the breadth of experience that comes with working on both blockbusters and unknown IP, that makes us who we are. And we love it.
In an interview last year, we very publicly stated that we were looking to do more work and create more partnerships with independent developers, to try and elevate the groundbreaking work and innovative designs that sometimes got lost in the shuffle of AAA blockbuster releases and multi-million dollar PR budgets. We think that some of the most exciting, engaging and creative titles of the coming generation — as well as some of the most explosive growth in our industry– will explode from the independent development over the next five-to-ten years.
We’re excited to be on the forefront of this trend, and we are genuinely excited to announce that we are continuing to expand our work with independent developers by partnering with Bloober Team and their awesome upcoming PS4 launch title, Basement Crawl. Basement Crawl is a very creepy, very interesting game that combines elements of Bomberman and Spy vs Spy and drops it right into the PS4 download ecosystem with macabre art and settings and multiplayer action.
When gamers get their new consoles, they will quickly realize that Basement Crawl is a unique experience to PS4 and is the first must-have download for the new system.
We’ll be telling you a lot more about this game in the coming weeks, so stay tuned and keep an eye out!
- What Are PS5's Best Games So Far? - Beyond 727 December 2, 2021 Jonathon Dornbush
- US Congress Bill Could Be Used to Ban Console Scalper Bots December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- CD Projekt Red Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 Wristwatch That Incorporates Blockchain Technology December 1, 2021 George Yang
- Respawn Is Ending All New Sales of Titanfall, Removing it From Subscription Services Later December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- PlayStation Plus December 2021 Free Games Announced, Including a Unique Edition of Godfall [Update] December 1, 2021 Logan Plant
- Nerf Legends Review December 1, 2021 Tom Marks
- 2021’s Hidden Gaming Gems December 1, 2021 Daniel Tack
- Qualcomm Plans For New Gaming Handheld December 1, 2021 Jill Grodt
- Top 10 Co-Op Games To Play Right Now December 1, 2021 Game Informer Staff
- Six Tips For New Trainers In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl December 1, 2021 John Carson
- Swarovski Reveals Master Chief Helmet And Energy Sword Crystals December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3 Includes Hundreds Of Fixes, Changes, And Improvements December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- ASTRO GAMING INTRODUCES ASTRO.ID COLLECTION 2October 6, 2021 - 5:43 pm
- Revolutionary Turn-Based Shooter Lemnis Gate Makes Debut on PC & Console TodaySeptember 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Returns for Jurassic World Evolution 2August 27, 2021 - 11:21 am
- ASTRO + Timbuk2 = New Gaming Bag CollectionAugust 17, 2021 - 1:16 pm
- FAR: Changing Tides Delivers a Second Adventure in Okomotive’s Post-Apocalyptic WorldJune 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm