ASTRO GAMING APPEARS AT PAX EAST 2016 Exclusive Mishka Signing Events at ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072); Iconic Streetwear Brand to Create Custom ASTRO Speaker Tags Every Day WHO: ASTRO Gaming (Booth #4072), creators of premium video gaming equipment for professional and hardcore gamers and the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), a three-day game festival for tabletop, […]
SENTINELS OF THE MULTIVERSE LAUNCHES SEASON 2 ON KICKSTARTER Popular Comic Book-Themed, Cooperative, Card Battle Game Continues with Series of Powerful New Villain-Focused Expansions Sentinels of the Multiverse Appears at PAX East in Boston, April 22-24 (Booth #2180) CLEVELAND, OH – April 18, 2016 – Handelabra Games, an independent video game developer with offices in Ohio and […]
ASTRO Gaming Introduces Special Edition Battlefield Hardline A40 Pro-Gaming Headset
Three Sets of Exclusive Speakers Tags Now Available for EA’s Upcoming Cops vs Criminals First-Person Shooter
SAN FRANCISCO – March 2, 2015 – ASTRO Gaming, creators of premium video gaming equipment, today announced support for the launch of Electronic Arts’ Battlefield™ Hardline, with three sets of speaker tags designed for its award-winning ASTRO A40 Pro-Gaming Headsets and Audio Systems. Developed alongside EA and developer Visceral Games™, the ASTRO Gaming Battlefield Hardline speaker tags will feature artwork taken directly from the game to ensure an iconic and authentic representation of this cops and criminals fantasy world.
It’s PAX East this week, which means more than 70,000 (70,000!?!?) people are rolling into Bean Town to check out the latest games, meet up with friends and grab a few drinks at the legendary bars and pubs spread throughout our historic city.
There’s a lot going on in Boston, no matter what those hard news reporters at The Onion say… probably more than you think. And with a crap-ton of people coming in from the OTHER coast this week, I thought that as a native and current Masshole, I’d provide some helpful tips so you can have a good time without getting, you know, punched in the throat by Fitzy. Read more
PAX East Attendees Can Go “From Joe-to-Pro,” Winning Free Trip to San Francisco and a Chance to Compete Against the World’s Best Players
SAN FRANCISCO – March 20, 2013 – Ubisoft® and Nadeo will host an exclusive ShootMania Storm Tournament during PAX East 2013 that will award one lucky team the opportunity of a lifetime – the chance move on and compete against professional gamers in a major $100,000 Tournament in San Francisco. The PAX East 2013 Champion will be crowned with a free trip to San Francisco to pit their skills against the world’s elite in the IPL ShootMania Storm Launch Event Tournament and lay claim to their slice of the $100,000 prize pool. Read more
Another Penny Arcade Expo is in the books, and this one in the backyard of MavPR (East) HQ — right here in sunny Massachusetts. Home of the country’s mightiest pro sports teams as well as more Dunkin Donuts than people.
PAX East 2012 was the biggest PAXe yet, and there were more fans, more games, more cosplay and more work than you can shake a stick at.
The Maverick crew worked with Square Enix for PAX East once again this year, booking up quite literally hundreds of media appointments in a private VIP-showing of Sleeping Dogs, Quantum Conundrum, Theatrhythym Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 3d Dream Drop Distance and Heroes of Ruin. And, just because SE is cool like this, we also got to throw out a special surprise VIP showing of Hitman: Absolution, one of the most anticipated games of the year!
Square Enix had one of the best lineups at the show, and this is a trend that continues into the next year as well.
We had a great time visiting with a ton of media that we rarely get face time with — from old friends to new friends alike. If you came and wrote, share your links with us either via email or on our [Facebook page].
If you didn’t get a chance to join us for the demos, or you’re just a fan of the games who stumbled across this page, make sure to search around the web for each of the games. There are hundreds of articles coming out right now and in the next couple of days that can tell you exactly what these titles are like to play!
The crack crew from Maverick PR East — and that means MavPR Partner Matt Frary — took on the monstrosity that is PAX East this year with the good folks from Eidos-Montreal and Square Enix. Armed only with the mighty MavPR Canon EOS Rebel T2i, a tripod and a pop-up Deus Ex: Human Revolution banner, we conquered the show with media interviews and an enormous stage presentation of the best RPG-shooter of 2011!
- Spider-Man PS4 Teases Inclusion of Classic Villain July 19, 2018 Brian Barnett
- Beyond: What Features We Want in Red Dead Online July 18, 2018 Max Scoville
- Fortnite Has Reportedly Made over $1 Billion from In-Game Purchases July 18, 2018 Nick Santangelo
- How Octopath Traveler Became Such a Big Hit
- How Developers Feel About Nintendo's 20-30 Games a Week eShop Initative July 18, 2018 Jonathon Dornbush
- The Walking Dead Is Getting a VR Game in 2019 July 18, 2018 Alex Gilyadov
- The Culling 2 Will Be Removed From Digital Storefronts July 18, 2018 Joe Juba
- The Zombie Apocalypse Doesn't Make People More Trustworthy July 18, 2018 Jacob Geller
- Call Of Cthulhu Releases On October 30 July 18, 2018 Camden Jones
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Heads Home On Blu-Ray And Digital This September July 18, 2018 Andrew Reiner
- Antonio Brown Is Madden NFL 19's Cover Star July 18, 2018 Jeff Cork
- Fortnite Merchandise On The Horizon As Epic Partners With Funko July 18, 2018 Javy Gwaltney
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am