FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OVER THE MOON GAMES’ AWARD-WINNING SCI-FI EPIC, THE FALL, DESCENDS ONTO XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION 4 THIS YEAR
Critically Revered Indie Game Delivers on Atmosphere and Narrative; Special Developer’s Commentary Included for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
VANCOUVER (MARCH 26, 2015) – Independent developer Over The Moon Games will bring their epic, critically revered indie game The Fall, to Xbox One™, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system this year. The Fall is currently available on PC, MAC, Linux and Wii U. More information can be found at http://www.overthemoongames.com. Read more
Elgato has just announced the launch of the Game Capture HD60, a device which allows for an unprecedented level of detail, customization and control when capturing, editing and streaming gameplay sessions on both the Xbox One and PlayStation4.
Sequel to the studio’s award-winning Game Capture HD, the new device delivers a staggering 60 frames per second capture capability providing users with an entirely new level of high definition streaming. The Game Capture HD60 can record any SD or HD resolution meaning PC, mobile and tablet streaming are also possible. Read more
For Immediate Release
INDIECADE TO FEATURE MORE THAN 30 INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED GAMES AT THE INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3
Showcase Provides Widest Variety of Games at E3 with Titles for Consoles, PC, Mobile, Handheld, Web, Table Top and Virtual Reality
Key Partnerships with Annual Sponsors Sony PlayStation, OUYA Bring Some of the Best Indie Games for Each Platform to the Showcase
LOS ANGELES—MAY 30, 2014—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, will bring more than 30 independently developed games for this year’s IndieCade Showcase @ E3, providing the largest diversity of indie games and developers of any exhibitor at the show.
The 2014 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #2835. Read more
Bloober Team’s indie multiplayer game Basement Crawl hits Europe today and already hit the scene in North America yesterday, which means Playstation 4 players around the world are now battling it out in classic Bomberman-inspired strategic showdowns.
What are you waiting for? Read more
YES, this game looks awesome. YES, it’s coming out next week. And YES you should buy it, especially if you’re one of the 5.3 million+ proud owners of the PlayStation 4 and you’re looking for something fresh at a great price.
At the time, you can support innovative indie developers like Bloober Team who are doing great things like bringing back local multiplayer and creating games that reward SKILL instead of grinding for gear and upgrades. Ya… I’m implying that this is that game… and they are doing that… oh just read the release and get ready to buy it! Read more
The awesome developers over at Bloober Team continue to work hard on delivering the most fun multiplayer experience on next generation systems, as they get closer and closer to releasing Basement Crawl. Today the team has released several new screenshots, showing off some of the gameplay, traps and characters in-action in this multiplayer instant-classic.
Check out the screens below and keep and eye out for more Basement Crawl updates and, eventually, a release date, very soon! Read more
The First Must-Have Download for PS4 ReleaseS First Must-See In-Game Screens
As many have once again discovered, console launches often bring launch games that don’t quite measure up to the titles that will be available at the end of the console cycle. I mean look at the classics that have released just this year: The Last of Us, GTAV, Beyond: Two Souls… innovative and beautiful, these big-budget games milk every last drop of power from the last gen systems. Read more
ASTRO Gaming just introduced its first special edition for its award-winning, best-selling and jaw-droppingly awesome A50 wireless gaming headset — the ASTRO Gaming A50 Battlefield 4™ Edition.
- WRC 9 Review September 18, 2020 Luke Reilly
- PS5 Won't Be Backwards Compatible With PS3, PS2, or PS1 Games September 17, 2020 Matthew Adler
- Here's When and Where to Preorder Xbox Series X and Series S September 17, 2020 Seth G. Macy
- PS5's Latest Event Answered Major Questions September 17, 2020 Jonathon Dornbush
- See THPS 1+2's Entire Secret Challenges List September 17, 2020 Miranda Sanchez
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars Discussion and Our Favorite Mario Games - NVC 526 September 17, 2020 Logan Plant
- Mod Corner: Dragon Age Invades Skyrim With These BioWare-Inspired Mods September 17, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Fall Guys Big Yeetus Is Already Giving Us Hilarious Content September 17, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- Trump Administration Inquiring With Developers Like Riot And Epic Games About Consumer Data Management September 17, 2020 Jason Guisao
- Xbox Series X And S Pre-Orders Begin At 11 AM ET On September 22 September 17, 2020 Liana Ruppert
- NBA 2K21 Review – Living Off The Legacy September 17, 2020 Kimberley Wallace
- GI Show – PS5 Showcase Impressions And Oculus Quest 2 Hands-On September 17, 2020 Ben Reeves
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am