FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OVER THE MOON GAMES’ AWARD-WINNING SCI-FI EPIC, THE FALL, DESCENDS ONTO XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION 4 THIS YEAR
Critically Revered Indie Game Delivers on Atmosphere and Narrative; Special Developer’s Commentary Included for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
VANCOUVER (MARCH 26, 2015) – Independent developer Over The Moon Games will bring their epic, critically revered indie game The Fall, to Xbox One™, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system this year. The Fall is currently available on PC, MAC, Linux and Wii U. More information can be found at http://www.overthemoongames.com. Read more
Elgato has just announced the launch of the Game Capture HD60, a device which allows for an unprecedented level of detail, customization and control when capturing, editing and streaming gameplay sessions on both the Xbox One and PlayStation4.
Sequel to the studio’s award-winning Game Capture HD, the new device delivers a staggering 60 frames per second capture capability providing users with an entirely new level of high definition streaming. The Game Capture HD60 can record any SD or HD resolution meaning PC, mobile and tablet streaming are also possible. Read more
For Immediate Release
INDIECADE TO FEATURE MORE THAN 30 INDEPENDENTLY DEVELOPED GAMES AT THE INDIECADE SHOWCASE @ E3
Showcase Provides Widest Variety of Games at E3 with Titles for Consoles, PC, Mobile, Handheld, Web, Table Top and Virtual Reality
Key Partnerships with Annual Sponsors Sony PlayStation, OUYA Bring Some of the Best Indie Games for Each Platform to the Showcase
LOS ANGELES—MAY 30, 2014—IndieCade, the premier international festival of independent games, will bring more than 30 independently developed games for this year’s IndieCade Showcase @ E3, providing the largest diversity of indie games and developers of any exhibitor at the show.
The 2014 IndieCade Showcase @ E3 is presented in collaboration with Hosting Partner The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and will be located in South Hall, Booth #2835. Read more
Bloober Team’s indie multiplayer game Basement Crawl hits Europe today and already hit the scene in North America yesterday, which means Playstation 4 players around the world are now battling it out in classic Bomberman-inspired strategic showdowns.
What are you waiting for? Read more
YES, this game looks awesome. YES, it’s coming out next week. And YES you should buy it, especially if you’re one of the 5.3 million+ proud owners of the PlayStation 4 and you’re looking for something fresh at a great price.
At the time, you can support innovative indie developers like Bloober Team who are doing great things like bringing back local multiplayer and creating games that reward SKILL instead of grinding for gear and upgrades. Ya… I’m implying that this is that game… and they are doing that… oh just read the release and get ready to buy it! Read more
The awesome developers over at Bloober Team continue to work hard on delivering the most fun multiplayer experience on next generation systems, as they get closer and closer to releasing Basement Crawl. Today the team has released several new screenshots, showing off some of the gameplay, traps and characters in-action in this multiplayer instant-classic.
Check out the screens below and keep and eye out for more Basement Crawl updates and, eventually, a release date, very soon! Read more
- The Weirdest Devices That Can Play Doom, Including a LEGO Brick And An ATM June 24, 2022 Logan Plant
- FromSoftware's Next Game Is in the 'Final Stages of Development' June 24, 2022 Matt Kim
- Gaming and Entertainment Companies Respond After Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade June 24, 2022 Rebekah Valentine
- Game Scoop! 681: What Lego Game Should They Build Next? June 24, 2022 Daemon Hatfield
- Destiny 2: Where Is Xur Today? Location and Exotic Items for June 24-28 June 24, 2022 Travis Northup
- Best PS5 Headset 2022 June 24, 2022 Kevin Lee
- Into The Breach Advanced Edition Coming In July, iOS And Android Versions Exclusive To Netflix Subscribers June 24, 2022 John Carson
- Jurassic World Evolution 2's Dominion Expansion Adds A Fun Path To New Dinosaurs Thrills June 24, 2022 Andrew Reiner
- Tee Lopes Interview, Sonic Origins Review, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct | All Things Nintendo June 24, 2022 Brian Shea
- The Callisto Protocol Cover Story - The Dark Side Of The Moon June 24, 2022 Brian Shea
- Overwatch 2 Will Replace The Original Overwatch When It Enters Early Access June 24, 2022 John Carson
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Molten Mirrors DLC Available Now June 24, 2022 John Carson
- ASTRO GAMING INTRODUCES ASTRO.ID COLLECTION 2October 6, 2021 - 5:43 pm
- Revolutionary Turn-Based Shooter Lemnis Gate Makes Debut on PC & Console TodaySeptember 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Returns for Jurassic World Evolution 2August 27, 2021 - 11:21 am
- ASTRO + Timbuk2 = New Gaming Bag CollectionAugust 17, 2021 - 1:16 pm
- FAR: Changing Tides Delivers a Second Adventure in Okomotive’s Post-Apocalyptic WorldJune 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm