[NOTE: After unexpected technical issues during the launch of Basement Crawl on PS4, Bloober Team issued the following open letter to players]
Basement Crawl was released on the 25th February. Since launch, we have encountered several unexpected issues with the Global Multiplayer mode, including many players who have experienced problems with connecting to games, lag and spawning issues, among other glitches. We are very sorry that players have had to deal with these issues and it is not what any of us were expecting. We can assure you we will be fixing these issues and issuing an update in the very near future. Read more
Bloober Team’s indie multiplayer game Basement Crawl hits Europe today and already hit the scene in North America yesterday, which means Playstation 4 players around the world are now battling it out in classic Bomberman-inspired strategic showdowns.
What are you waiting for? Read more
YES, this game looks awesome. YES, it’s coming out next week. And YES you should buy it, especially if you’re one of the 5.3 million+ proud owners of the PlayStation 4 and you’re looking for something fresh at a great price.
At the time, you can support innovative indie developers like Bloober Team who are doing great things like bringing back local multiplayer and creating games that reward SKILL instead of grinding for gear and upgrades. Ya… I’m implying that this is that game… and they are doing that… oh just read the release and get ready to buy it! Read more
The awesome developers over at Bloober Team continue to work hard on delivering the most fun multiplayer experience on next generation systems, as they get closer and closer to releasing Basement Crawl. Today the team has released several new screenshots, showing off some of the gameplay, traps and characters in-action in this multiplayer instant-classic.
Check out the screens below and keep and eye out for more Basement Crawl updates and, eventually, a release date, very soon! Read more
The First Must-Have Download for PS4 ReleaseS First Must-See In-Game Screens
As many have once again discovered, console launches often bring launch games that don’t quite measure up to the titles that will be available at the end of the console cycle. I mean look at the classics that have released just this year: The Last of Us, GTAV, Beyond: Two Souls… innovative and beautiful, these big-budget games milk every last drop of power from the last gen systems. Read more
Bloober Team has released the first teaser trailer for the indie PS4-exclusive launch title, Basement Crawl. This game is one creepy action-packed download that will give PS4 buyers a truly unique experience for their new systems.
- What Are PS5's Best Games So Far? - Beyond 727 December 2, 2021 Jonathon Dornbush
- US Congress Bill Could Be Used to Ban Console Scalper Bots December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- CD Projekt Red Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 Wristwatch That Incorporates Blockchain Technology December 1, 2021 George Yang
- Respawn Is Ending All New Sales of Titanfall, Removing it From Subscription Services Later December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- PlayStation Plus December 2021 Free Games Announced, Including a Unique Edition of Godfall [Update] December 1, 2021 Logan Plant
- Nerf Legends Review December 1, 2021 Tom Marks
- 2021’s Hidden Gaming Gems December 1, 2021 Daniel Tack
- Qualcomm Plans For New Gaming Handheld December 1, 2021 Jill Grodt
- Top 10 Co-Op Games To Play Right Now December 1, 2021 Game Informer Staff
- Six Tips For New Trainers In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl December 1, 2021 John Carson
- Swarovski Reveals Master Chief Helmet And Energy Sword Crystals December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3 Includes Hundreds Of Fixes, Changes, And Improvements December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- ASTRO GAMING INTRODUCES ASTRO.ID COLLECTION 2October 6, 2021 - 5:43 pm
- Revolutionary Turn-Based Shooter Lemnis Gate Makes Debut on PC & Console TodaySeptember 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Returns for Jurassic World Evolution 2August 27, 2021 - 11:21 am
- ASTRO + Timbuk2 = New Gaming Bag CollectionAugust 17, 2021 - 1:16 pm
- FAR: Changing Tides Delivers a Second Adventure in Okomotive’s Post-Apocalyptic WorldJune 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm