[NOTE: After unexpected technical issues during the launch of Basement Crawl on PS4, Bloober Team issued the following open letter to players]
Basement Crawl was released on the 25th February. Since launch, we have encountered several unexpected issues with the Global Multiplayer mode, including many players who have experienced problems with connecting to games, lag and spawning issues, among other glitches. We are very sorry that players have had to deal with these issues and it is not what any of us were expecting. We can assure you we will be fixing these issues and issuing an update in the very near future. Read more
Bloober Team’s indie multiplayer game Basement Crawl hits Europe today and already hit the scene in North America yesterday, which means Playstation 4 players around the world are now battling it out in classic Bomberman-inspired strategic showdowns.
What are you waiting for? Read more
YES, this game looks awesome. YES, it’s coming out next week. And YES you should buy it, especially if you’re one of the 5.3 million+ proud owners of the PlayStation 4 and you’re looking for something fresh at a great price.
At the time, you can support innovative indie developers like Bloober Team who are doing great things like bringing back local multiplayer and creating games that reward SKILL instead of grinding for gear and upgrades. Ya… I’m implying that this is that game… and they are doing that… oh just read the release and get ready to buy it! Read more
The awesome developers over at Bloober Team continue to work hard on delivering the most fun multiplayer experience on next generation systems, as they get closer and closer to releasing Basement Crawl. Today the team has released several new screenshots, showing off some of the gameplay, traps and characters in-action in this multiplayer instant-classic.
Check out the screens below and keep and eye out for more Basement Crawl updates and, eventually, a release date, very soon! Read more
The First Must-Have Download for PS4 ReleaseS First Must-See In-Game Screens
As many have once again discovered, console launches often bring launch games that don’t quite measure up to the titles that will be available at the end of the console cycle. I mean look at the classics that have released just this year: The Last of Us, GTAV, Beyond: Two Souls… innovative and beautiful, these big-budget games milk every last drop of power from the last gen systems. Read more
Bloober Team has released the first teaser trailer for the indie PS4-exclusive launch title, Basement Crawl. This game is one creepy action-packed download that will give PS4 buyers a truly unique experience for their new systems.
- Hitman 3: 17 Essential Tips to Become a Master Assassin January 23, 2021 Brendan Graeber
- Microsoft Not Changing Xbox Live Gold Pricing, Free-to-Play Games Unlocked January 23, 2021 Adam Bankhurst
- Vicarious Visions Reportedly Brought Into Blizzard to Work on Diablo 2 Remake January 23, 2021 Adam Bankhurst
- Cyberpunk 2077: Patch 1.1 Is Now Available on PC, Consoles, and Stadia January 22, 2021 Adam Bankhurst
- Opinion: Microsoft's Xbox Live Gold Price Hike Isn't a Good Look January 22, 2021 Ryan McCaffrey
- Activision Merges Vicarious Visions into Blizzard January 22, 2021 Adam Bankhurst
- Top Horror Games Coming In 2021 January 23, 2021 Liana Ruppert
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Update Heavily Tackles Stability, Quest Bugs, And Open-World Issues January 22, 2021 Liana Ruppert
- Amazon's "Invincible" Set To Debut In March January 22, 2021 Joe Juba
- How We Unlocked The Predator In Fortnite January 22, 2021 Alex Van Aken
- Vicarious Visions Merges Into Blizzard January 22, 2021 Daniel Tack
- Replay – Nier January 22, 2021 Alex Stadnik
- ASTRO GAMING REVEALS THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD NINTENDO SWITCH A10 HEADSETMay 31, 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Reprises His Jurassic Park™ Role in All-New Video Game Jurassic World Evolution™March 13, 2018 - 7:44 pm
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One Available TodayFebruary 27, 2018 - 10:42 am
- Planet Coaster Fourth Major FREE Update Available NowNovember 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm
- ASTRO GAMING A20 WIRELESS HEADSET NOW AVAILABLEOctober 13, 2017 - 12:29 am