ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS’ “The Engineers” Expansion Now Available Loot, Crafting and a Revolutionized Mission System Launches Alongside Elite Dangerous’ Biggest-Ever Free Update Cambridge, UK — May 27, 2016 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has launched the second major expansion for Elite Dangerous: Horizons – The Engineers – together with the biggest ever free update for all Elite […]
ELITE DANGEROUS SELLS 1.4 MILLION UNITS TO DATE
Frontier Developments’ award-winning space epic passes 1.4 million units sold
Cambridge, UK. 14 January 2016. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced it has sold 1.4 million units of Elite Dangerous across PC, Mac and Xbox One.
Elite Dangerous launched for PC in December 2014 following a successful crowdfunding campaign. Mac and Xbox One releases followed in May and October of 2015, and regular gameplay updates were released throughout the year.
Second season of expansions kicks off with Planetary Landings throughout Elite Dangerous’ Milky Way galaxy
Cambridge, UK. 16 December 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has launched Elite Dangerous: Horizons for PC.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons is the new season of major gameplay expansions for the award-winning space epic Elite Dangerous, beginning today with Planetary Landingson 1:1 scale worlds throughout the Milky Way. Elite Dangerous: Horizons will introduce further major gameplay features as the season continues into 2016, enriching the Elite Dangerous experience with new activities and new ways to play. Read more
FRONTIER DEVELOPMENTS TO RELEASE ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS DECEMBER 15
‘Planetary Landings’ Kicks-Off New Season of Expansions to Massively Multiplayer Space Epic; Pre-Order Bonus Available Today
Cambridge, UK – DECEMBER 9, 2015 — Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) will release Elite Dangerous: Horizons, the new season of expansions for their incredible massively multiplayer space epic Elite Dangerous, on December 15 for PC. Elite Dangerous: Horizons is currently in beta with thousands of players venturing deep into the game’s 1:1 recreation of the Milky Way to discover and explore billions of star systems and head to planetary surfaces for the first time.
Players who pre-order the Elite Dangerous: Horizons season of expansions will receive immediate access to Elite Dangerous, and can begin playing TODAY.
ELITE DANGEROUS: HORIZONS BETA BEGINS TODAY
WITH PLANETARY LANDINGS
Be among the first to experience Planetary Landings, the first expansion from Elite Dangerous’ new season of major gameplay expansions.
Cambridge, UK. December 1, 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
Elite Dangerous: Horizons is the new season of major gameplay expansions for the award-winning space epic Elite Dangerous, beginning this Holiday with Planetary Landings on 1:1 scale worlds. Elite Dangerous: Horizons will introduce further major gameplay features as the season continues into 2016, enriching the Elite Dangerousexperience with new activities and new ways to play.
In today’s Planetary Landings beta, players can explore epic, accurately simulated planets and moons throughout Elite Dangerous’ full scale re-creation of our Milky Way. Each of these life-sized worlds offer incredible vistas and new gameplay opportunities as players discover valuable resources, experience deadly combat encounters, raid bases, scout crash sites and cooperate with other players, both on the planet surface and flying high above. Read more
The massively multiplayer space epic comes first to console on Xbox One
Cambridge, UK. 7 October 2015. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
Elite Dangerous brings gaming’s original open world adventure to Xbox One with all 400 billion stars of the Milky Way re-created at their full galactic proportions, an evolving player-driven narrative and fully connected multiplayer experience. Read more
- What Are PS5's Best Games So Far? - Beyond 727 December 2, 2021 Jonathon Dornbush
- US Congress Bill Could Be Used to Ban Console Scalper Bots December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- CD Projekt Red Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 Wristwatch That Incorporates Blockchain Technology December 1, 2021 George Yang
- Respawn Is Ending All New Sales of Titanfall, Removing it From Subscription Services Later December 1, 2021 Joseph Knoop
- PlayStation Plus December 2021 Free Games Announced, Including a Unique Edition of Godfall [Update] December 1, 2021 Logan Plant
- Nerf Legends Review December 1, 2021 Tom Marks
- 2021’s Hidden Gaming Gems December 1, 2021 Daniel Tack
- Qualcomm Plans For New Gaming Handheld December 1, 2021 Jill Grodt
- Top 10 Co-Op Games To Play Right Now December 1, 2021 Game Informer Staff
- Six Tips For New Trainers In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl December 1, 2021 John Carson
- Swarovski Reveals Master Chief Helmet And Energy Sword Crystals December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3 Includes Hundreds Of Fixes, Changes, And Improvements December 1, 2021 Wesley LeBlanc
- ASTRO GAMING INTRODUCES ASTRO.ID COLLECTION 2October 6, 2021 - 5:43 pm
- Revolutionary Turn-Based Shooter Lemnis Gate Makes Debut on PC & Console TodaySeptember 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm
- Jeff Goldblum Returns for Jurassic World Evolution 2August 27, 2021 - 11:21 am
- ASTRO + Timbuk2 = New Gaming Bag CollectionAugust 17, 2021 - 1:16 pm
- FAR: Changing Tides Delivers a Second Adventure in Okomotive’s Post-Apocalyptic WorldJune 13, 2021 - 12:54 pm